Resource properties in test steps spontaneously deselect

Has anyone else experienced this: a resource property of a test step spontaneously goes blank? The selected value becomes unselected.

It happens sporadically across all benches in my lab, but I don’t know how to consistently reproduce it.

I have a feeling it’s related to using AvailableValues. Maybe the AvailableValues list is momentarily coming up empty while the settings are being manipulated.

3 Likes

I’m interested if others experience or if we can come up with reproducible steps. It sounds like a bug, but not clear of the cause.

1 Like

I’ve got a test case! See TAP-562

I’m not 100% sure whether this test case is duplicating my exact issue, or a similar issue, but it’s something.

2 Likes

Where can i find TAP-562?

@LXuser this is Keysight’s internal issue tracking which is part of Keysight Care. The paid support available on top of OpenTAP and also for PathWave Test Automation.

1 Like

@david-wsd , I’ve seen this issue a few times but it was always with bench Connections. I never did get to the root cause but did suspect it had something to do with AvailableValues and Annotations. To be fair I haven’t seen it in agaces and now at OpenTAP 9.15.0.

2 Likes