What is the best/recommended way to develop a teststep that will depend on other plugins (ie DUT, Instrument)?
So far I have…
- Install the other plugins in the OpenTAP installation of the teststep VS project?
- Add reference(s) to the other plugin assemblies?
- Develop/debug your teststep plugin
- Add the other plugins to package.xml as Dependencies. This has to be done manually? From the doc I get the impression Package Manager should do this:
“The dependency and version information added by the Package Manager allows it to determine whether all prerequisites have been met when trying to install the package on the client”
- Build in Release config and distribute…